Rights of Data Subjects
Each data subject (namely an identified or identifiable natural person, whose personal data is processed) shall have rights granted by the European legislator to obtain from “corner4 Information Technology GmbH”.
These rights ensure the transparency of data processing. Data subjects shall be able to inform themselves and know by whom, how, in which way, and why data is being processed.
Therefore, data subjects are granted the following rights:
- Right of confirmation
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
- Right of restriction of processing
- Right to object
- Right to data protability
- Right to withdraw data protection consent
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority